Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Break

This week begins a hopefully short hiatus from Atlanta Airwave Action.  Needing to have a column ready every week tends to take a toll.  And at this time, I need to step away to thaw out.

I do want to thank everyone for following AAA.  The blog now gets over 6,500 page views per month.  Since I began the column about 3 and a half years ago, it's attracted more than 110,000 page views.  I can tell from the email that it's well read across Atlanta radio.

I want to add a special thank you to Rodney Ho of the AJC.  Rodney keeps a link to Atlanta Airwave Action on the right of his Radio & TV Talk blog and has occasionally included a link to AAA in the body of his column.  AJC.com has provided our largest single source of traffic.

Have a wonderful summer, and we'll talk soon.

Roddy Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment